Admission to Online Degree Programs at Independence University
GETTING STARTED HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
IU makes it fast and convenient for you to get started. If you’re ready to launch a better career or advance in your current employment, IU could be the right choice for you. Whether you’ve just finished high school or are going back to school, IU provides the education, the career-focused program, and the individual support you need.
YOUR STEPS TO ADMISSION
MEET YOUR FRIENDLY, HELPFUL SUPPORT TEAM
- Call Independence University at (800) 917-6391 or click here to submit your information.
- Fill out a short career questionnaire. This questionnaire will help us as we work together to find the best options for you.
- Your financial planner will give you a short introduction to the financial requirements and the many tuition assistance options available, if you qualify.
- Your admissions consultant will review your career assessment and ask you questions to help you choose the right program.
- Chat with the director of admissions, who determines your eligibility for admission.
Financial Aid Eligibility
SCHOLARSHIPS, GRANTS, AND LOANS, IF YOU QUALIFY
Once you’ve chosen your program, your financial planner will create an affordable financial plan, explaining all the details you need to know and helping you understand all forms.
TRANSFER YOUR CREDITS
NEVER RETAKE A CLASS IF YOU CAN AVOID IT
At IU, we believe you shouldn’t have to take classes more than once. We’ll work with you one on one to see if any of your previous college credits are eligible for transfer to our university.
THE RIGHT DEGREE COULD MAKE A MAJOR DIFFERENCE
Get ready to advance in your civilian or military career. Whether you’re serving on active duty, or are a reservist, veteran, or military spouse, you can make the most of your educational benefits at Independence University.
FIND OUT MORE TODAY
WE’RE STANDING BY TO HELP YOU
At IU, new classes begin every month—not every semester—so you can get going on your degree faster.
Starting college doesn’t have to be difficult. Unlike some traditional colleges and universities, we help you every step of the way. We make the entire admissions process simple and less stressful for you.